• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: Zimbel on an Imbel

rdfa451

FALaholic #
Zimbel on an Imbel. ZA marked imbel on an imbel made upper. Gun comes with the four mags pictured, i might have to break the rifle in half to ship depending on if i can find my rifle sized box. i will ship directly to an FFL and will provide a picture of my license and city/state of birth for their books. please find out beforehand if your ffl accepts shipments from an individual, as i'm not willing to play hot potato with this rifle in USPS hands. if you are in georgia and would like to deal FTF let me know. given reasonable time i can make it to anywhere in the state.

asking price is $2000 $1900 shipped with full insurance. i can do zelle, certified check, cashier's check, or USPS money orders. i will ship the rifle after i have received funds and whatever payment method we settle on has cleared.
if you have any questions please ask, or if you would like pictures of something i missed please ask. if you feel i'm smoking crack with hunter biden with my asking price send me a dm with your offer. if you feel the need to lowball to really stick it to me i'm just gonna ignore it and go back to smoking crack with my boy.

please post an "i'll take it" in this thread as that trumps any DMs i may have. this is not and will not be crossposted, falfilers only.

upd imbel 1 (1).jpg upd imbel 1 (3).jpg
upd imbel 1 (4).jpg upd imbel 1 (5).jpg
zimbel (2).jpg zimbel (3).jpg zimbel (5).jpg zimbel (6).jpg zimbel (8).jpg zimbel (9).jpg zimbel (11).jpg zimbel (13).jpg zimbel (14).jpg zimbel (15).jpg zimbel (16).jpg zimbel (17).jpg
upd imbel 1 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Laufer

FALaholic #
Such an extremely cool, classic -looking FAL. Without any doubt. :cool:

It reminds me to continue watching "The Siege Of Jadotville" on Netflix.

The Rhodie camo is an incomparable look.

Last edited:

rdfa451

FALaholic #
Sorry for the delay lads. Barrel pics as promised, handguards appear to be marked '70. Looks like a drunk beaver got ahold of the flats but there appears to be a mark by the charging handle, just cant tell what it is

Barrel 1.jpg Barrel 4.jpg Barrel 3.jpg Barrel 5.jpg Hg.jpg

Last edited:

Laufer

FALaholic #
But the handguards conceal Punxsatawny Phil's chew marks. :cool:

Quite frankly, if I had the cash for another rifle those (concealed) marks wouldn't bother me one bit. No exaggeration.
That rifle's character would create a nice visual contrast to my pair of FALs. It reminds me of the Google image of the Rhodesian soldiers riding in the truck.

If I now lived near the literally thousands of former coworkers who are in, or near Peachtree City (most are well south of ATL), I now would be Bugging, without fail, "Her Ladyshipđź‘©" for her permission to contact the Royal Exchequer.

Rhodesians, ready for muti-border, Global Commie-financed insurgencies:

Last edited:

Redstripe33

FALaholic #
Inch pattern gas plug.
Who cares, it doesn't have a grenade sight gas plug which it should. This is the best deal on the forum to pay roughly what an imbel gun is getting but get rhodesian/Zimbabwe history. Arguably more correct being that it has a manufacturer matching upper. It literally has around 600 dollars of poop with it. That kit that sold has poop on the stock, the correct poop too but its the wrong stock. If I was op id include one mag, buy imbel bipod handguards to replace his beautiful handguards and flip them. If he's gonna get penalized for not enough poop then might as well get rid of most of it IMHO.

rdfa451

FALaholic #
I edited my original post to remove pictures of the inch gas plug, and replaced it with a stg58 style dsa made gas plug from a dsa rifle i cannibalized. to atone for this egregious sin i dropped the price from $2000 to $1900 to allow the buyer the funds to track down an original imbel gas block, if they so choose. i can confirm via a basement pop the rifle does function with this gas plug installed. thank you to @Hebrew Battle Rifle for pointing the error out.

Redstripe33

FALaholic #
another bump for a way cool ZA

wrong stock.....or possibly an unfamiliar rare original stock??
Could be. If its a type 3 za marked lower tho it seems more probable it could be a take off of an earlier gun and pooped to matched during transition of powers. So no nothing is wrong but when kits come together its always hard to tell when they came together. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought zimbels came in with plastics stocks. Even if it is a lasting survivor of an earlier gun thats still impressive.