• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

You axed for it ! MEME THREAD!

Tak

FALaholic #
I don't get it.

The one on the left is a old weathered, craggley, aged aboriginal woman from a limited gene pool.
The one on the right is a young genetically diverse woman bred by mixed cultures that breed for reproductional vitality and a physical standard based on that.
Each is probably well suited to their environment and culture.

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
I'll take the one on the left

She would be trustworthy. do the dishes, clothes, massage yer feet, cook and wash yer hotrod for ya....

and other guys would'nt try stealing her from ya, trying to tempt her to move on

The American bitch on the right would do nothing at all and complicate your life all the while creating arguements, lying, cheatin and stealing from ya the whole time then steal your house and half yer pension when she kicks you outta yer own house

Like Mick says in the some girls song..... American girls want EVERYTHING in the world you could possibly imagine

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
A buddy of mine always referred to a kid's birthday cake as spittle cake. Watch as they blow out the candles and you'll understand. I can't bring myself to eat kid's birthday cake now.
biden.jpeg

No shit, this cake will have snot, spit and liberal infectious germs all over it under the fire extinguiser chemicals