• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

X terminator powder question

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I scored 5 lbs of X terminator for pre shortage prices. Are there any know issues with it for loading 5.56 spec m193’s. WMSR primers and mixed head stamp .mil Brass if that makes a difference. Accurate gives the load data, but are there any quirks with this powder I should be aware of? I really miss using one powder and not have to work up a new load every time I find powder in stock.

Last edited:

John A

FALaholic #
I've used enforcer on some of my subsonic 300 blk loads. I never thought to consider it for 556x45 anything.

I was looking at western powders and didn't see any recipes for it.

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Yeah, I’m a dumass some days. I posted this morning with my mind on work. The original post has been corrected. I meant x terminator not enforcer.