• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTT: Two Hirt battle packs for 7.62x39

SBPA

FALaholic #
Have two sealed 200 round green Hirtenberger .308 packs for 1000 7.62x39. We pay our own shipping. Thanx, Matthew.

SBPA

FALaholic #
Yes 400 rnds for 1000. You say it with, I'm guessing here, disbelief or thinking I'm high.

The person I am looking for to trade with paid 80 +/- for his case of AK ammo when he got it. I'm valuing my Hirt at about that FOR THE TRADE because when I was getting it it was about 180 a thousand total. Yes both ammo types sell for more now but there is no more shelf Hirt. Have had three offers to buy it outright as folks know how good the Hirt is.

Only reason for the trade is a hungry RPD. So all in all, yes it is an equitable trade offer in my humble world.

SWAMPMASTER

FALaholic #
Dont assume my qestion I was just making sure I was clear and for some dumb reason I thought I read Port instead of Hirt No problem, and sorry