• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTT: Guns & Stuff for Motorcycle (CO)

BTS

FALaholic #
Hi All,

Well, since I plan on selling all this individually anyway to help finance a motorcycle, I thought why not skip the hassle and see if anyone in the Denver/Colorado area wanted to do a trade first…

So, this is what I am looking to trade:

1. Colt Stainless Combat Target 1911.

2. Beretta CX4 9mm Storm Carbine threaded by Randy Kline for a HK Flash Hider & 6 magazines.

3. Marlin 1894S .44mag/special 20” levergun.

4. Lee Enfield No4 Mk1 1944 Maltby, 47 Faz FTR .303.

5. 180 rounds (9x 20 round boxes) of Federal XM-193 5.56 Ammo.

6. 250 rounds of FMJ .308/7.62 including 160 rounds of 1990 ADI, 80 rounds of Wolf lacquer and 10 rounds or Federal AE.

7. 5 AR15 Mags (2x20 Colt LE, 1x30 Brownells, 1x30 Steel Unk., 1x20 Steel Curved Unk), New DPMS AR spring and pin kits.

8. DSA Belgian FAL Flash hider.

9. Used RCBS .45acp and .44mag/special reloading dies.

I have detailed descriptions and pictures available by email.

Here is what I am looking for: A used street or sport bike, street legal or reasonably easy to make so, Clean title. I would prefer 4 stroke and 500cc + engine size. Fixer-uppers are fine but shouldn’t require major work. I might be able to do +/- cash, but would rather trade straight across.

Feel free to email me: bspeidel AT gmail DOT com. I usually check my email in the evenings.

Thanks!
Brett

BTS

FALaholic #
Hi,

No firm prices yet on any items. I am going to keep this up for a week and then if no bites on trades in the Denver area, then I will post for sale with prices.

Sorry, no metric mags, only the AR mags.

I'm still not sure what I want to do with the ammo since shipping is such a killer on that. I'm okay paying shipping out of pocket on everything else, but the ammo is a real hassle. Ugh.

******POSTED AS FOR SALE POST*************

Last edited: