• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Who listens to this shit?

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
If you like Foreigner, check out this YouTube "Sing with Me" celebrity who invites people to sing with him.

Our YouTube host catches a big one here, and (spoiler alert) she's with her DAD. So amazingly cool.
I wondered if it was staged when it popped up in my FecesBook feed. I kind of think it was not staged. Because all the circumstances seem to suggest this is a genuinely random encounter, and I really doubt her dad would set her up for a YouTube bit right after she just finished performing.

And I saw the YouTube host does a lot of this sort of thing with truly random strangers all the time. I guess if you throw your line in the water enough, you eventually land one to tell your friends about.

I've never done anything cool like that.
But I have knocked over a bait bucket after the boat was already in the water. Shit man....

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Cava3r4

FALaholic #
who cares? listen to what you want to listen to. believe it or not, I had to take a "music appreciation" course to get my bachelors degree in Business. I actually discovered some stuff that I like. Jon Luc Ponty
or George Winston Autumn
of course I like the rock and roll from the late 50's through the 90's.

Tuhlmann

Owner of the Boner
Contributor
FALaholic #
Go into that appointment, use your third arm to grab the receptionist's pussy, then walk back to the office and use it again to bitch slap the doctor/lawyer/psychiatrist/kitchen designer/etc., then use it a third time to hand them a bill for you just showing up. Net 30 terms, motherfuckers.

lew

FALaholic #
I listened to Chicago growing up. Now I listen to the likes of Nightmares on Wax, Thievery Corporation, Gramatik, Four80East, etc.

I always was an odd duck.
Thievery Corporation are extra icky leftoids, though they make things that sound good. Nightmares on Wax is solid. I like me some J Walk, The Prodigy, The Crystal Method, Blaqk Audio, Massive Attack, Zero 7, Carbon Based Lifeforms, etc... Gramatik is good.

C-ya

One day at a time...
Contributor
FALaholic #
Thievery Corporation are extra icky leftoids, though they make things that sound good. Nightmares on Wax is solid. I like me some J Walk, The Prodigy, The Crystal Method, Blaqk Audio, Massive Attack, Zero 7, Carbon Based Lifeforms, etc... Gramatik is good.
I'll check some of these out. I already listen to Prodigy and The Crystal Method.

Story

FALaholic #
This thread lacks heavy metal.
Shame, Shame, Shame

Funfact: engagement scores are increased by an average of 10% and times decreased by 10% when you have the appropriate mix tape on Intercom Radio. 🤘