• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Who has once fired 5.56

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Any one found any reasonably priced that is actually once fired
.mil brass? The ones I’ve gotten over the last year have been marketed as mil brass but inspection found they were mixed with commercial, and some were really stretched and had primer pockets that were too loose to hold the primer, So not even good enough to recycle as blackout brass, not what you want to find with a progressive press.

Slaughter

Silver Contributor
Contributor
FALaholic #
Check out Diamond K. I buy my 223 and 45ACP Brass

You probably won't get hand sorted brass without paying a huge premium but they do sell 223 vs 5.56. Give them a call if you don't see it on line.

Last edited:

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
How many are you looking for?
Right now 1000

Check out Diamond K. I buy my 223 and 45ACP Brass

You probably won't get hand sorted brass without paying a huge premium but they do sell 223 vs 5.56. Give them a call if you don't see it on line.
Thanks I’ll look into them

Sig220

FALaholic #
I don't know that I have 1K of military brass (once fired), pretty sure I have 500. If it rains tomorrow to keep the heat down I will check my garage stash :)