• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Whitetail 2022

Tuhlmann

THAT guy
Contributor
FALaholic #
1668953379906.jpeg

A basic WI 8-pointer this morning, but the story behind it involves me doing a slip n’ slide army crawl up an icy slope to the crest of a ridge, an improvised prone shot uphill, all while being heavily scrutinized by his female partner stomping & head bobbing. I can’t believe I pulled it off!

ETA: I wish I could watch a video of it. I bet it it would way less tactically smooth as it was in my mind! 😂

Last edited:

starbuck

Contributor
FALaholic #
My son shot his first deer this year. 100y solid hit. Didn't even have to track it. We dropped it off in amish country to make sausage and even the amish ladies were giggling and speaking german when we pulled up.
IMG_20221119_144043.jpg

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
My son shot his first deer this year. 100y solid hit. Didn't even have to track it. We dropped it off in amish country to make sausage and even the amish ladies were giggling and speaking german when we pulled up.
View attachment 246552
My Dad was not a hunter, so I never got to deer hunt until I was 16 and could drive myself. My first deer was that year and came home in the trunck of a 91 Plymouth Duster :LOL:

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
The deer on my stand have mysteriously gone nocturnal. A couple of nice bucks and does on camera in my food plot and corn pile. Found out today why they have gone nocturnal. I have a woke, vegan coyote that comes around in the morning. Maybe, not for long if me or a hunt club member has anything to say about that.

corny coyote.jpg

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #
The deer on my stand have mysteriously gone nocturnal. A couple of nice bucks and does on camera in my food plot and corn pile. Found out today why they have gone nocturnal. I have a woke, vegan coyote that comes around in the morning. Maybe, not for long if me or a hunt club member has anything to say about that.

View attachment 249385
Also seen the same thing in western SC. Several canine tracks all of a sudden, does not coming out to feed in the AM. Disposal is the best policy.