• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Where's "Dumping Brass"?

auggiedoggie

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Thank you, I didn't realize that my subscription ran out. It appears the only way to pay is by paypal and I have done so.

I hope there's not a problem getting my status updated. In the past when it auto updated it has always been an issue showing contributor status once renewed.

d762nato

Contributor
FALaholic #
My auto pay here on the Files hasn't worked or been updated for the last two payments. Yeah, it sucs. I've tried contacting Jen and a couple Mods still nothing. I don't get it, hell I paid just give me back my Contributor status PLEASE!!!

David N.

Contributor
FALaholic #
Apparently my auto pay worked well at taking the money out but my contributor status went away… I submitted a couple tickets and nothing resolved.
You're not alone. I cancelled the old auto pay and set up a new one almost a year ago. Money went through, but contributor status was no where to be found. Waited a few days, then submitted a ticket as requested. Also posted the info in the thread. Multiple members that had the same issue afterwards have been updated, but I'm still waiting. Personally, I miss being able to see the contributor's forum more than dumping brass.

auggiedoggie

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
The reason mine went away is that I cancelled auto pay last year. I didn't realize that my contributor status went away so that's when I asked the question here. I went to PP and contributed and PP automatically assumes I want auto pay in the future and signed me up for it. I cancelled it as it seems to work perfect when manual payments are made. My status was back in minutes.