• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

What is everyone on here carrying these days?

Hacksaw830

Contributor
FALaholic #
Does that urban carry actually work as advertised?
If you wear your belt a little loose and don't have a gut it works well, also stretch jeans help too.
Weather is mild to super hot here so I wear it 95% of the time, its no quick draw and I suggest lots of practice, but at least I am armed at all times and nobody knows I have it on me.
I've tried it with my sons Beretta pico and its very comfortable and it works as advertised even with a tight belt.
Small flat guns work great ! Medium-large guns not so good.

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Glock 43X 9mm with Shield Arms 15rd mags
in a Kangaroo Carry under the arm chest band.
I really like the way the chest band keeps the gun snuggly out of sight and out of the way.
Hey 2BA, you have a link for this? I’m a slender guy and currently use a hybrid Crossbreed IWB/bellyband small of back to avoid printing. But back carry is not the most comfortable. Your rig sounds interesting, though it sounds like you always need a jacket of sorts?

HR

2barearms

Bronze Contributor
Contributor
FALaholic #
Hey 2BA, you have a link for this? I’m a slender guy and currently use a hybrid Crossbreed IWB/bellyband small of back to avoid printing. But back carry is not the most comfortable. Your rig sounds interesting, though it sounds like you always need a jacket of sorts?

HR
I wear it under a teeshirt most of time....black ones are the best. I'll have to call him and see how you could get them without actually trying them on. Unlike a holster you have to wash em, so I have several of them. He was selling most of them at the local gun shows....he's back doing LE
work....

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I wear it under a teeshirt most of time....black ones are the best. I'll have to call him and see how you could get them without actually trying them on. Unlike a holster you have to wash em, so I have several of them. He was selling most of them at the local gun shows....he's back doing LE
work....
Sounds good. Just let me know if you find out anything.

Thanks!

HR

VALMET

M62/76
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Glock 43X 9mm with Shield Arms 15rd mags
in a Kangaroo Carry under the arm chest band.
I really like the way the chest band keeps the gun snuggly out of sight and out of the way.
I like the 43X and I know aesthetics don’t matter on a carry gun, I just hate the Taurus-ish front serrations.

Colts4me

FALaholic #
I had a good leather Smith make me a belt to carry concealed. Had him sew onto back side of belt a piece of same color leather that wold be appendix carry for the gun. Long T shirt hides the 365 sig really good. When you don't have the gun in the slot nobody would notice the slot leather.

Sizes right to fit the gun and cinch up the belt if you worry about it falling out. With your hand in your front pocket you have quick access to the gun.

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
Glock 26 Gen 3 with a Glock 19 mag stuffed with Win Ranger 115 grain bonded + p or S-W 642 loaded with Rem Golden saber 125+p. Winter switch to Glock 30 a lot with 230 grain Hydra shock's. Florida is hot, so Gun depends on dress for day. Always carry my Lightweight AR carbine with me in the vehicle with 5 30 round lancers stuffed with 75 grain bthp handloads. Sleeping in the spare tire compartment until needed.