• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

VZ58 Mags at Centerfire Systems

Bubacus

FALaholic #
Thought I'd pass this along to fellow VZ58 lovers. Centerfire has mags for a great price, $22.99. They are the black paint finish.

Here is what came to the house:

20230715_105147.jpg

20230715_105200.jpg

mp

FALaholic #
Recently ordered a firearm (sent to FFL), an SMG kit, and ordered a couple G3 kits a few days ago. Three separate orders in last 3 months. Never had to provide a copy of ID.

Laufer

FALaholic #
Their function is perfect.

My Czechpoint VZ Sporter -- 2018/19 vintage-- 🇨🇿 has 4,000 rds. since acquired nib ( I keep each used ammo box/ stapled & countedo_O). The rifle has not seen a single hiccup.

Most shooting has been with a pair of Czech (OEM) polymer mags, but a fair bit also was with the OEM gray, alum. magazine.

Last edited:

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I ordered 5 more. Although, I remember ordering these back in the day — 4 mags and a leather 4-cell mag pouch for something like $29.99. ☹

I’m going to do a little experimental surgery on some to make some 20 rounders, which I feel is the ideal size for the VZ.

HR

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Got mine too. Pretty much new w/ very minor handling marks.

IMG_9220.jpeg

One of them has an interesting feature, and of all these I’ve had over the years, this is the only one I’ve seen like it. It has a small brass grommet that passes through the spine of the mag body near the top. Not sure what it’s for; maybe to put some sort of pin through to hold springs or follower in during disassembly?
IMG_9222.jpeg

IMG_9221.jpeg
Anybody know what that’s about?

HR

Laufer

FALaholic #
The more handling marks they have, the cooler they look to many of us.

One of the FAL mags I bought from one of our esteemed members in San Antonio has some clearly visible scrapes on it (--I requested worn looks--), and it displays character.

This blends well with the look of my L1A1.

Last edited:

ftierson

FALaholic #
The more handling marks they have, the cooler they look to many of us.

One of the FAL mags I bought from one of our esteemed members in San Antonio has some clearly visible scrapes on it (--I requested worn looks--), and it displays character.
Personally, I like to put whatever scrapes/handling marks end up there on by myself but, obviously, YMMV... :)

Forrest