• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

VPN now no worky on the Files

Aeroscout

Contributor
FALaholic #
I don't know what gives, but I run a VPN at my house and on my phones. I have never had a problem navigating the Files with my VPN turned on until a couple days ago. It now works on my phone, but not on my laptop.

Now if I have my VPN turned on, on my laptop, I can no longer navigate the files......pages never open, they just time out. Until I turn my VPN off, then everything goes back to normal.

What is up with that? Jen? W.E.G.?

Last edited:

brunop

Refresh Key Masher
Staff member
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
When i run the Files through my VPN, I get a page which says that "Our system thinks you might be a Bot"... and makes me do the Captcha thing.

But when I fill out their security test / Captcha word, it works like normal.

I'm on it now.

Possible that your VPN is the issue and not the Files?