• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

SOLD: USGI Jungle boots and Jungle Fatigue jackets Viet Nam style

Old Sarge

Contributor
FALaholic #
Hi All
Next item up in my big office clean out. Some USGI Jungle boots

SPF-1 set of size 9 wide Jungle boots. They have been worn but not a lot. The soles don't look like they have been waked on. The removable foot cushion is missing from them so you would need to get a Dr Sholes type or wear them as is. These have the steel shank in them. $35. Plus shipping. SPF

100_4728.JPG

100_4729.JPG

I also have a couple of the OD Green Jungle Fatigue Jackets in size Large Long. Both have been worn but are in very good condition. No tears or rips in them that I can see. Color is still good on them. But one has a small spot that is faded under the breast pocket, its not bad but I wanted to mention it (see photo). $25. ea plus shipping. Both SPF

This is the best one. SPF

100_4799.JPG
100_4800.JPG

100_4802.JPG

100_4801.JPG

This is the second one with the fading. SPF
100_4803.JPG

100_4805.JPG

The faded spot is just below the left corner of the pocket.
100_4804.JPG

100_4806.JPG

100_4807.JPG

SPF I also have a well used OD Green Boonie hat. Its pretty beat. No size markings, one of the brass vents is missing (hole in hat). The shell loop around the brim is frayed in the back and the stitching in the front of the brim is gone. Color wise it is pretty faded. Size should be around 7.5 but the tags are gone. $5. plus shipping or if you buy another item and want it I will throw it in. SPF

100_4795.JPG

100_4797.JPG

100_4796.JPG
100_4798.JPG

If you would like an item please claim it in the ad with "I will take it" and follow up with a PM to me. Payment to be by USPS Money Order, Personal Check or Cash. I don't have or use Paypal. Feel free to make an offer if you think I am asking to much or would like to buy it all in one lot. This ad will be cross posted.

Thanks for looking
Old Sarge

Attachments:

Last edited: