• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: US Wings USAF/USAAF A-2 Leather Flight Jacket (Indiana Jones) Made in USA - Price Drop

Cossack

FALaholic #
Lightly used US Wings A-2 Goatskin Leather flight jacket, Made in USA. Excellent condition, not even fully broken in. This has lots of life left in it.
this is the "Modern" version meaning it has side-entry hand warmer pockets and is not sized in numbers but by small/medium/large/etc. This one is size medium. I wear a 40-42 Jacket and this fits me fine.
These retail new for over $400: https://www.uswings.com/product/signature-series-goatskin-modern-a-2-leather-jacket/
I'm a non-smoker in a non-smoking home. This jacket doesn't stink, other than a nice leather smell.
Looking for $125 shipped in the continental USA

Last edited:

Cossack

FALaholic #
So it's Medium-LONG?... looks like a Long.
Possibly. As the photo shows, it has an "L" tab opposite the "M" for medium. However, US Wings currently doesn't offer a Medium in Long. Maybe they used to. I got it brand new as a Christmas gift in 2009. For what it's worth I have a fairly long torso and it fits me fie.

It's mostly hung in the closet since new. It's been worn just enough that it's not super stiff.

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Could you measure the inseam of the sleeve from the armpit seam to the cuff? I'm definitely interested or I wouldn't ask.