• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Ugliest FALs

GBISHOP

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Please post pictures of the ugliest ones you've seen. Working on a project. I'm not sure but I think there is a rifle out there called Texas Red or something he throws in a water tank and pulls it out 60 days later and shoots it. Battle worn pictures would be best. Don't care about the Country or model. Just want to know what they look like after some soldiers have bet the shit out of them

GBISHOP

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Maybe so. I'll look for it. My tank is about dried up now from the drought. But what the hell. It proves they always worked better than the M16. Maybe I'll leave one out there for a spare. Oh and a Glock too. And some L1a2.:):)

GBISHOP

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I'm looking to build a FAL that some Tribesman might still have made up of any parts he might find. just got a great rusted set of rusty metal handguards and have an old BGS lower and spare parts and an old barrel. The perfect proof that the FAL works with all inter changeable parts. Under any condition. Looking to build it with any parts I can find, Got room for a range and Ill stand behind the tree in case I made a Mistake.

Last edited:

otis61

FALaholic #
I saw this thread start up yesterday and was hoping to see more nasty pics than this by now. I had one I built last year with the tapco tactical stock, or whatever it's called. And an aluminum cheese greater stock. It was ugly, but I didn't take pics of it before I tore it down and used the parts for other projects.