• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Truck stolen

C2A1

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
I am sure it is. My understanding is they work for the cartels to get rides for illegals so they can pay their bill.
They left some lock picking tools there. Those tools have been well used.

Last edited:

C2A1

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Not me but somebody did. To slow them down, cut the coil wire, took the radiator and brake caps and flatten the front tire.
If I had surprised them not sure what my exact response would have been.

C2A1

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
The truck sits under the lights but they don't care because even if caught they are out again. I asked the cop, what should I do if I happen upon them. He said be very careful, they don't give a shit about you and would just as soon kill you as not and even if caught again, they would bail out ( cartel money) and be gone.