• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Tons of German HK G3 bayonets for sale.

Fallujahgrunt

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Found this killer deal on HK G3 bayonets and wanted to share…..I grabbed a few for trades later…..

Last edited:

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
"Killer deal"? Opinions vary, I suppose.
I got interested in G3 bayos just long enough to learn that there are many different variations that fit many different adapters and spigots, none of which are interchangable. So many so that one could spend hundreds of $ trying to get a combination that was compatible. I decided for the price and the fact that it would be ornamental only, I'd skip it and buy something more important, like ammo.

cruzie27

FALaholic #
Why are they asking you for ID for a bayonet?
Supposedly they say it’s some kind of fraud prevention measure. Funny thing is my back and especially the card issuer call or text anytime anything like that pops up. Not a peep from them at all. Whatever was causing the clusterfuck has been sorted out apparently as they confirmed my order and got me a tracking number Monday afternoon.

GRA556

FALaholic #
Supposedly they say it’s some kind of fraud prevention measure. Funny thing is my back and especially the card issuer call or text anytime anything like that pops up. Not a peep from them at all. Whatever was causing the clusterfuck has been sorted out apparently as they confirmed my order and got me a tracking number Monday afternoon.
That makes sense. I was wondering if it was something new the communists had demanded.