• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

TISA 1911 $300 + Free Shipping

LYCAN

FALaholic #
For any hesitant, the price isn't "cheap" due to lack of quality , the price is so low because of monetary policy, currency battles, and other factors globally.

For any Young Men &/or Women whom want a Utilitarian/Classic (non-Collectible) 1911...

Order 5

1 for you, 4 to be sold later, or.... more hopefully, passed/handed down or gifted to Family.

20 years ago, no deal like this existed.

Southern 7.62

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Range today.7 rounds, 7 yards off-hand, handloads, 230gr FMJ with 4.8gr Titegroup. This is average with handloads what this particular Tisas 1911 will do. I’ve run everything from rat shot to Blazer Aluminum case to WW2 surplus. Function has been flawless except for rat shot will not feed from mag but shoots great single. No issues with hollow points yet. About 120 rounds down the pipe. Not bad for the money.

60BBE774-05B6-4C3D-904B-5C5CC00A26B8.jpeg

Gazz

FALaholic #
I had looked at and thought about those when I saw them at $425 in the LGS and then they were gone, except for the 9mm one. Seems like a very well made pistol. Mine should be here next week :). Not that I need another .45. Purchases like this piss the shop owner off since folks are not buying directly from him. He was really bummed last week when he received a $12,000 bolt rifle that he was only making $40 for the transfer.

Marlin781

Contributor
FALaholic #
I had looked at and thought about those when I saw them at $425 in the LGS and then they were gone, except for the 9mm one. Seems like a very well made pistol. Mine should be here next week :). Not that I need another .45. Purchases like this piss the shop owner off since folks are not buying directly from him. He was really bummed last week when he received a $12,000 bolt rifle that he was only making $40 for the transfer.
A buddy I was talking to last night told me the LGS near him now charges $70.00 for transfers.