• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

the HKVP70Z

Bladewurk

FALaholic #
I’d love a selectfire VP, had 2 P7s and liked packing but hated shooting after they get HOT.
Sold em all after they went over $2k.
My Pop had a P9s and it was quite the “crunchenticker “ as JC used to say.
I’d like to have one for old times sake.

dw miller

FALaholic #
Just so you know Wolf springs make replacement spring kit for the VP 70 that reduces the trigger pull issue to a lighter pull. I have a VP-70 cut for shoulder stock with plenty of spare mags, but now its too rare so I haven't fired it.

DaewooOni97

FALaholic #
Just so you know Wolf springs make replacement spring kit for the VP 70 that reduces the trigger pull issue to a lighter pull. I have a VP-70 cut for shoulder stock with plenty of spare mags, but now its too rare so I haven't fired it.
a vp70 is built like a tank, id fire the gun till the rifling was smooth.

Andy the Aussie

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
We had a couple of the M version (stock and switch included) leftover from some trial. I would not trust the 70s polymer with a great deal of use today. Pig to shoot without the stock and a novelty with. The same safe had a 93r that was much more interesting.