• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

THE GREAT TRAIN THREAD!!..

Willllburrrr

FALaholic #
@Willllburrrr how many more years until pin pulling time?
Pulled it 12/2021.. miss the guys the guys a lot, miss driving them once in awhile but the computer was doing a lot of the work when I left, I would think it does even more now so I'd pretty much be watching a computer screen. Don't miss the company BS.

Willllburrrr

FALaholic #
I under stand fully. I worked for a shortline that likes orange and black and tried to run it likena class one. Switched over to a different one that is more laid back. I have at least 22 more years before I can think about retirement. Already pushing 19 in.

You must have got into railroading it as a youngster, I was 40 when I changed careers, no regrets at all. Stay safe out their.

A1Trigger_Happy

FALaholic #
You must have got into railroading it as a youngster, I was 40 when I changed careers, no regrets at all. Stay safe out their.
Yes I pulled the lets do this right out of high school bit. No regrets. It's taken care of my family and me. There are days though that I do wonder......

12v71

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Looks like the engine is sitting on a turntable to be turned to face a different direction. And it looks like construction of a new bridge.
Yep, end of the line. Probably a portable turntable that was moved as the rails went further toward their destination.