• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

The Biggest Mistake of your Life Could be thinking You are a TRUE Christian, when Truth is, You are NOT. The Misconceptions of being a TRUE Christian

MOS11C

FALaholic #

You should thrive to be a True Christian.....and to do so you NEED to know what makes you a TRUE Christian.
If not then you are just living a life of an atheist, a lukewarm Christian, a pretender,
a fake, a hypocritical imposter , just an ANIMAL.

Maybe here we can discuss the Biblical questions, which answers you should know, to convince
yourself if you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN.

............or coming to a self-discovery that you are not.

Despite the wide variety of beliefs that fall under the general “Christian” label today, the Bible defines a true Christian as one who has personally received Jesus Christ as Savior, who trusts in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness of sins, who has the Holy Spirit residing within, and whose life evinces change consistent with faith in Jesus.

-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
A good question to start would be :

What does it mean to be "in Christ"?

That right there can eliminate 99.99999999999 % of humanity from being a TRUE CHRISTIAN.

-
-
-
--

Last edited:

Slaughter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #

bill3542

FALaholic #
I believe in the religion which promises an afterlife with a beer volcano and a stripper factory. We have a gospel too in which creation happened in 4 days. 3 day weekends are in the Gospel.

Don't forget guns, shooting and pussy... what the hell is a afterlife without some fine pussy.

bill3542

FALaholic #

Sh3008

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #

RJCapt

FALaholic #
Maybe we should start a running lists of passages about hubris and hate.

Or would that go right over his head?
Unfortunately, most likely it would….

James 1:26 KJV
[26] If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Luke 6:45-46 KJV
[45] A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. [46] And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

But I’m on his ignore list, so there’s that…..

Pete

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
My biggest complaint about such idiotic posts by intolerant, nearly violently angry "Pharisees" like this guy, is that these guys all believe that they are holier than thou, and Jesus took over from God, his father----- and must have killed God his father, by beheading him, in some sort of ancient, Egyptian type plot, 2000 years ago.

Jesus said, "that My Father is greater than I".

Jesus never shitcanned the old testament, or cancelled his Father; in fact Jesus never wrote a god damned thing down. Jesus was born a jew and died a jew.

What we have in the NT, is the recollections of a few men who may have known Jesus in life, or may not have, like others in the NT.

Many of those Gospels like the Mary Magdalene and Gnostics gospels are decried today................Jesus failed to establish anything, but the next 300 years of religious chaos and persecutions, until the real Hero, Emperor Constantine, with apparent direction from the Divine Father above, settled it all by conquest, and by the Council of Nicea in 325 ad.

The rest is history until 1975 when Jesus again is felt, to have again, beheaded God his father--- to establish homosexuality, female ministers/priests, wiccans, and other pagan practices.

Again, the louts would have you believe that Moses, Noah and everyone until the birth of Jesus, is currently burning in hell.

The rules have always been simple, and there are ten of them, regardless of religion, way back to the code of Hammurabi, who also must be burning in hell, along with Plato, all the Egyptians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Persians, Romans, Assyrians, Africans, etc.

Take psychotic religious bullshit, for what is is worth as a teaching moment, similar to Islam's lessons, or the money grubbing televangelists.

You might study the life of Sidhartha Gautama, The Bhudda.

Jesus went to India, in his 30 lost years, and studied Bhuddism and other religious paths; he never studied Christianity as there was no such path and was not until 325 AD.

Last edited:

professionalidiot

FALaholic #
A good question to start would be :

What does it mean to be "in Christ"?

That right there can eliminate 99.99999999999 % of humanity from being a TRUE CHRISTIAN.

-
-
-
--
You're new here, so I'm going to give this a one-time pass.

You don't have to be a believer (in anything - my religion or otherwise...), but don't say shit like that here.

Last edited by a moderator:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Becoming a TRUE Christian does not mean that you should believe that Christian churches are always safe places, where you can trust everyone.
Would be nice if it was the case but it is not.

Not everyone who enters the church has honorable intentions, and even some who do come with good intentions can fall back into old patterns of sin.

-
-
-
-

Many evangelical churches are now operating under pragmatism....where Christ is taking second place.
Running under the umbrella of Tolerance and inclusion....tolerating Satan and evil.
Bringing satanism and abomination closer to the faithful.

-
--
-

Last edited: