• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

The 870 Pile

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Damn, not sure when the next meeting is, or who your sponsor is, but you need to call them, and plan to make 30 meetings in 30 days!

This addiction is getting out of hand.

Just saying. ;)

ByronF

FALaholic #
Other than my first 870, I sometimes have regerts about selling a 12 gauge Wingmaster 870 Special Field.

Something about the shorter barrel, big bead sights, and straight stock worked well for me.

Long gone, sadly..

View attachment 398138
I regert never getting one in 20 ga back when they were available. Do they also have a shorter mag tube and slide? They're super sessy. But only the 20 ga version makes me nethers quiver.

ByronF

FALaholic #
Damn, not sure when the next meeting is, or who your sponsor is, but you need to call them, and plan to make 30 meetings in 30 days!

This addiction is getting out of hand.

Just saying. ;)
I buy high and never sell. That's my hustle. Follow me for more tips.
#brokeasajoke, #wtfiswrongwithme, #870whore

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I buy high and never sell. That's my hustle. Follow me for more tips.
#brokeasajoke, #wtfiswrongwithme, #870whore

I saw a long vent rib barrel 870 in our local pawn shop the other day when checking them out, wanted 325.00 for it, looked to be in good shape, blueing intact, wood was good, thought of you, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn near bought the thing!:)LOL

Still might! :unsure: ;)

ByronF

FALaholic #
I saw a long vent rib barrel 870 in our local pawn shop the other day when checking them out, wanted 325.00 for it, looked to be in good shape, blueing intact, wood was good, thought of you, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn near bought the thing!:)LOL

Still might! :unsure: ;)
Yeah, well....

How much to ship?

ByronF

FALaholic #
I don't keep up with the prices, the last ones I bought were here a few years back, from Zach, for 150.00 each, which I believed was a good price then.

325.0 today a good price????
A nice clean Wingmaster vs a ragged po-po gun with serial engraved on right side (why the fuck exactly, since it's nicely done on left side?). I'd say a clean $325 Wingmaster isn't a bad price. Not for an Express or po-po beater, though.

Nihonto Chicken

FALaholic #
Cleaned up table, put stuff up. But this remains. Gotta sight in the RDS for my slug reloads and #6.
View attachment 398572
I wanted to commend you for meeting the Files' requirements for firearm pics, but I strongly suspect that this photo has been staged and there are no live toes inside those shoes.