• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

TDIL Tokarev is a Turkish shotgun manufacturer

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
Located 1100 miles south of the Tula Tokarev facility of WW2 fame, the new Tokarev continues the tradition of quality arms manufacturing at their facility in southwestern Turkey.

Combining state of the art CNC equipment with old-world manufacturing knowledge, Tokarev delivers firearms for the sporting and security markets worldwide. Tokarev firearms and accessories are available in north America exclusively through Tokarev USA.

Glucker

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Man is there no historical name in the firearms world that these hacks won't appropriate? Savage, Stevens, Iver Johnson, Winchesters made in Turkey, now Tokarev, not to mention all their own "brand" names. Seems like our country has become the dumping ground for every Turkish firearms manufacturer there is. I understand some of them are good quality, but I wouldn't bet my life on any of their $ 199 dollar shotguns. Not even the Stevens Winchester 1200 copy made in Turkey that I bought on impulse off Gunbroker for about $170 or so delivered, with the Choate looking pistol grip buttstock. Still remains unfired in the box, as it came.

FP1201

FALaholic #
I just checked one of the larger Wholesalers we use, and they have Tokarev USA Shotguns listed, but no inventory on hand. Of the four models they all have retail prices of $312.~$335.
No idea of how good the Turkish Shotguns are or aren't.
There are multiple companies importing them under lots of different names.