• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Stainless CZ-75 mags

Elwarpo

FALaholic #
Anyone make them? The blue ones just rust, I am tired of replacing them. Carry a 75D compact PCR and full size 75 mags as backup. Houston humidity/sweat destroys the blued ones.

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #
I got some electroless nickle plated once for my AT-84S hard chrome but never seen stainless, even for the SS CZs they made. I'd look for a small plating shop - they'd probably throw some in the tank for you for not much money.

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
Got tired of mine rusting too. Tried some spray on car wax and that seems to keep the rust to a minimum. Seems to work for now here in the Southeast. I can go several months with out having to clean them and reapply. My next step is to glass bead blast the mags and Duracote them or send them out for Cerakoting.

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
I would be surprised if Mec-Gar does not have chromed ones

Carolina Slim

FALaholic #
Anyone make them? The blue ones just rust, I am tired of replacing them. Carry a 75D compact PCR and full size 75 mags as backup. Houston humidity/sweat destroys the blued ones.
Have you tried the Mec-Gar with the blue plastic followers? They're not gloss blue, they're some type of paint or powder coating and might be more resistant to Houston humididity.