• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: SPF Rhodesian South African Handguards

EX1

FALaholic #
Decent set of Rhodesian handguards with decent paint .They are matching pair no #s inside .$225 + Shipping these were going to be used but I have decided to go another route.Ill take it gets it.EX1

Attachments:

Marlin781

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
My bad bro didn't mean to offend you
No offense taken and none intended with my post Sir. I just couldn't resist making the observation. Personally I would have just said "very unlikely seconds" if I even bothered to follow up on an I'll take it from a member like MSnyder. Good luck with the hunt for those Rhody HG's. There are more out there. Congrats to both buyer and seller on the sale. Two first class Filers

EX1

FALaholic #
No offense taken and none intended with my post Sir. I just couldn't resist making the observation. Personally I would have just said "very unlikely seconds" if I even bothered to follow up on an I'll take it from a member like MSnyder. Good luck with the hunt for those Rhody HG's. There are more out there. Congrats to both buyer and seller on the sale. Two first class Filers
Thank you sir

MoMo1076

FALaholic #
Thanks for the heads up

msnyder

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Thanks and you are correct - EX1 never disappoints and I always pay!

Last edited:

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
FALaholic #
Thanks brother
MoMo1076,

It turns out that my memory failed me again. I sold those two South African handguards when I put together two Rhodesian FAL kits. The kits initially had Belgian M2 blue/grey handguards as placeholders until I could find the correct South African Rhodesian handguards.

The handguards that I have are the two Belgian M2 handguards.

EX1,

Sorry for stepping on your thread as I was just trying to help a fellow Files member.

EX1

FALaholic #
MoMo1076,

It turns out that my memory failed me again. I sold those two South African handguards when I put together two Rhodesian FAL kits. The kits initially had Belgian M2 blue/grey handguards as placeholders until I could find the correct South African Rhodesian handguards.

The handguards that I have are the two Belgian M2 handguards.

EX1,

Sorry for stepping on your thread as I was just trying to help a fellow Files member.
No problem at all.EX1