• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

So S&W now has its Kel-Tec clone?

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Damn,,,,one could buy(last year or two) six old 870 police surplus guns for the price of one of these things.
How do you use the butt stock to butt some deserving asshole upside his head with a shotgun with no butt stock???

QAA

FALaholic #
Damn,,,,one could buy(last year or two) six old 870 police surplus guns for the price of one of these things.
How do you use the butt stock to butt some deserving asshole upside his head with a shotgun with no butt stock???
I would recommend using buckshot instead

aron82

FALaholic #
Who at Smith and wesson thought that was good looking?
It just seem really bulky compared to the Keltec. The Keltec has issues of its own, but at least they kept it somewhat trim.

The back looks fine, but the pump and trigger "pack" area just seem like they could have been made much more svelt. Going to have a hard time competing against $800 Keltecs.

ByronF

FALaholic #
S&W couldnt make a reliable traditional pump gun in the 80's. I guess when you fail at that I'm gonna be really skeptical when you try wrapping one in a Tapco shell.

Story

FALaholic #