• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Small pistol primers for $62 per k plus tax

gevarm96

FALaholic #

ByronF

FALaholic #
Have you purchased from them before? Were some scam websites selling primers and such these past couple of years.

Stranger

FALaholic #

No hazmat charge & free ship over $99. You can try code: welcome5 if you’ve never bought from them before.

I got 2k for $134 shipped.
Thank you! Just bought a bunch!

I have been lamenting $0.10-$0.15 prices on SPP. I had even dipped into my rifle primers to boost my supply of 357 Mag to avoid buying.

I have bought ammo from Norma before. They have some really good deals on 9mm once or twice a year.

Last edited:

gevarm96

FALaholic #
I might be missing something; but how does $62/k X 2 =$134?
$62 per k is before tax: 2485AF38-FDF7-4D9E-AFCD-76E414926ED7.png
Which varies for everyone so I left out. Like places advertising ammo for xx many cents per round BEFORE tax/shipping/etc.

I’ll edit the op for clarification.

Note: if you’re a first time customer they will text/e-mail you to confirm your order for fraud protection. A nice gesture in today’s world.

gevarm96

FALaholic #
Last edited:

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I received shipping notice with FedEx tracking number already.

FedEx number not showing active yet.

I assume they have the deal where FedEx picks it up from wherever they keep the inventory. So not expecting the number to show as active until FedEx picks up.

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I got 5 bricks of these from Powder Valley a while back for $80/brick plus taxes, shipping and hazmat. This is a way better deal.

I've heard some of these primers are hard and may have issues in striker fixed pistols but I hope not, lol...some stuff I read about seating depth, etc...

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Anyone got a WORKING FedEx number from these guys yet?

I ordered two days ago.
Probably not relevant, but I just received an email from Powder Valley indicating same product in stock there.

Link to 12-digit tracking number number furnished by "MY ACCOUNT" page at normashooting.com still gives this message as of time of this post:

fedex.jpg

Stranger

FALaholic #
Anyone got a WORKING FedEx number from these guys yet?

I ordered two days ago.
Probably not relevant, but I just received an email from Powder Valley indicating same product in stock there.

Link to 12-digit tracking number number furnished by "MY ACCOUNT" page at normashooting.com still gives this message as of time of this post:

View attachment 265980
Might have something to do with me calling them and having the delivery address changed.

2barearms

Contributor
FALaholic #
I was getting these at the height of the plandemic for 100.00 a thousand…we did have a
couple complaints but nothing major…a few failure to ignite….otherwise we loaded thousands
of these with no issues.