• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Site Shuts Down

AGG

FALaholic #
When clicking on certain posts, this site (and AK FILES) will just shut down, and I have to reopen them--- never did this before. :unsure:
Anyone else having this problem? ;)

Tony

Peconga

FALaholic #
Hi Tony,

I haven't seen this problem, but the day is young lol. As usual, the first step in troubleshooting is to reproduce the problem.
  • Can you post the URL for the posts where you have seen this behavior, and identify which links cause the problem?
  • Does it cause your entire browser to crash, or just a single tab to close?
  • Does the system display an error message of any kind?
  • Last question, what OS and browser combination are you using?
Given the complexity and multiple layers of technology involved, the miracle is that any of this stuff works at all.
Also note that a Mod may want to move this thread to the Suggestions and Technical Support section.

Last edited:

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
An asshole, likely angry at this site, likely does this regularly....suddenly I have to sign in again..., and then again..............a remote dildo ..also trys to modify my posts as I type .

Not a man at all.

I suspect his wife wears a strap on, and screws hm up the ass, regularly , too.

STG_58_guy

I'm not this cute IRL
Platinum Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
An asshole, likely angry at this site, likely does this regularly....suddenly I have to sign in again..., and then again..............a remote dildo ..also trys to modify my posts as I type .

Not a man at all.

I suspect his wife wears a strap on, and screws hm up the ass, regularly , too.
I've had that happen too.

AGG

FALaholic #
You fellas are funny as sheeeeeeit. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The site just disappears, and I have to load the site again--- I do remain logged in.
It only does it on certain posts (e.g., Russo-Ukie conflict, Israeli conflict, etc.).

Tony

Abominog

FALaholic #
The site just disappears, and I have to load the site again--- I do remain logged in.
It only does it on certain posts (e.g., Russo-Ukie conflict, Israeli conflict, etc.).

Tony

Do you mean the browser tab shuts down? Can you describe what you see when the "site disappears"?

There numerous hidden cyberhacks that can be embedded in thread titles, in the body of messages, etc. Your antivirus software may be catching something and shutting down; mine suspends the website and flags it immediately. If you aren't running live antivirus, it may be a virus; if you can point me to a specific point (perhaps clicking on the thread title, or a particular post) I can do the same and see what happens.

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
You guys with the "shutdowns", disable JavaScript in your browser settings and see if it still happens.

David N.

Contributor
FALaholic #

Tony
Are you using Brave browser? Does it happen on youtube?

munchoman

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
When clicking on certain posts, this site (and AK FILES) will just shut down, and I have to reopen them--- never did this before. :unsure:
Anyone else having this problem? ;)

Tony
I had Brave browser and switched, to Opera problem solved