• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Shoulder holsters

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Not watched video yet but for pistols find the Galco Miami Classic hard to beat. Have some Safariland for my big wheel guns and specialty rigs for machine pistols and my super short AR 15. Building an AR 15 in 6.8 spc II that conceals under a sport coat was not easy or cheap. Have bought complete rifles of the rack for what the short buffer system cost. But a short mag in gun with three 25 rounders on belt and its a rule changer. The suppressor carries on other side to balance it and if have time to mate the two your cooking with gas.

Enquiring Minds

FALaholic #
... The suppressor carries on other side to balance it and if have time to mate the two your cooking with gas.
Crikey, if you have time to mate the two, you probably: A) don't really need it, and should probably just B) toss a grenade and LEAVE the area; OR C) pull out a short-sword and "go to work" that way, then LEAVE the area; OR D) just plain LEAVE THE AREA... then perhaps come back with your vehicle and just run 'em over!

I'm just not sure how you'd convince a Grand Jury that your life was in "imminent danger", yet you had time to 1) load and charge a belt-fed weapon; 2) deploy the bipod and assume a prone firing position; 3) attach a suppressor to the muzzle and tighten with a hex-wrench; 4) cut your slow-moving attackers in half with sustained--but fairly quiet--automatic fire... šŸ˜‡ :unsure: