• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Should I Delete This Thread If It Goes Off-Topic?

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
The "typical" date night for a "typical" FAL Files member!

<iframe width="645" height="363" src="
" title="Italian Strip Tease - Ready to Wear (9/10) Movie CLIP (1994) HD" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cotter

FALaholic #
Only ever had chuckthehammer and cycle on ignore. Some like already stated I just don't read, some I read until the thread is not much more than name calling, sometimes they just get skimmed. Huey I try but when you hear the same line (or WOT to speak correctly) of BS for the 50th time...

Maybe instead of deleting threads people's remarks shouldn't show up if the thread starter has them on ignore... J-baby might be in trouble...

jdowney

FALaholic #
Only ever had chuckthehammer and cycle on ignore. Some like already stated I just don't read, some I read until the thread is not much more than name calling, sometimes they just get skimmed. Huey I try but when you hear the same line (or WOT to speak correctly) of BS for the 50th time...

Maybe instead of deleting threads people's remarks shouldn't show up if the thread starter has them on ignore... J-baby might be in trouble...
I tend to think ignore lists are kinda silly. Better to be reminded of the fact that there are members saying shit we may not like all the time, its not like we can hide from that in the real world, the more practice we have in coping with it the better.

To date, there is only one member here from whom I never expect to see a useful perspective. He just posted his ignore list too, it be long!

A lot of other members tick me off in some posts but I agree with them on others. I find it good to be reminded that I don't agree or disagree 100% with anyone on this earth.

cotter

FALaholic #
I tend to think ignore lists are kinda silly. Better to be reminded of the fact that there are members saying shit we may not like all the time, its not like we can hide from that in the real world, the more practice we have in coping with it the better.

To date, there is only one member here from whom I never expect to see a useful perspective. He just posted his ignore list too, it be long!

A lot of other members tick me off in some posts but I agree with them on others. I find it good to be reminded that I don't agree or disagree 100% with anyone on this earth.
Except me? I mean I'm always right, right 😲😒😉