• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Should I Delete This Thread If It Goes Off-Topic?

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Mike,,,,,if that darn L Haney is for it,,,,I'm again it,,,,,know ye;a well,,,,,,,,,,,,he'll lead you straight to hell with alcohol, cigarettes, cigars, and rifles with plastic stocks, then onto the pleasures of the flesh with questionable wimmen!!!!!!!
He was a bit late to my party to lead me down those paths, but he is a great accomplice in my forays occasionally 😁

On a side note, today makes a full week for me without a cigarette. Truth.

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Mike,,,,,if that darn L Haney is for it,,,,I'm again it,,,,,know ye;a well,,,,,,,,,,,,he'll lead you straight to hell with alcohol, cigarettes, cigars, and rifles with plastic stocks, then onto the pleasures of the flesh with questionable wimmen!!!!!!!
Somebody been talking out of school. You know far too much.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
He was a bit late to my party to lead me down those paths, but he is a great accomplice in my forays occasionally 😁

On a side note, today makes a full week for me without a cigarette. Truth.
Well done on the smoking Mike,,,,,prayers incoming on that.

But then again,,,,your continued association with that L Haney fellow, most likely caused you to pick up the devils habit in the first place!

Any man,,,,with a business card that reads, tiger tamed, virgins converted, countries destroyed, is not a good influence!

Never mind on the business card,,thingy above.
I pulled mine out of my wallet by mistake,,, and can't find his.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Somebody been talking out of school. You know far too much.
Loose lips is a good thing in a Thai bar!
Just saying....

Did you ever see the ping pong ball trick?????

40 foot across a crowded bar, and right into the ugly Marines beer glass,,,,,,a world record!!!!!

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Dammit I am an hour late as it is after nine. Usually I give the boxer his pills about 8 am and 8 pm, three of them. Old boxers tend to have issues with hips, knees, and other stuff. The last three boxers we have had did for sure. I still love boxers as family dogs!

I rattle the pill bottles and he looks up at me with a smile.

I pull a piece of cheese out and he comes to stand beside me.

He stands on my right side as I insist on it. If I give pills to his left side, I get less dog tongue slobber.

I give him the pills wrapped up in a piece of cheese I tore off the single slice.

Then I pat him on the head and tell him he is a "good boy", which simultaneously wipes the dog slobbers off my fingers onto his head.

The yellow lab mix is lovable, but has no interest in cheese treats. If he lives to be old and need pills, I'm not sure what to do?

Did this thread have a purpose? Is my post here related if so? Oh well, life is still pretty good. Except for the dog slobbers of course.

1659407522142.png

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
We need some Ham Radio discussed, at least four pages of dictation. Toes and booze, and someone’s tractor or muscle car. Then something racist or some old fashion homo bashing come on people.
You wanna' see what ham radio stuff I packaged up for Kotentu's Fifth Group match in September?
1659408039492.png

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
The yellow lab mix is lovable, but has no interest in cheese treats. If he lives to be old and need pills, I'm not sure what to do?
Peanut butter works with all breeds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>