• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Should I Delete This Thread If It Goes Off-Topic?

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
By all means! The great thrill of being a thread OP is, you’re like a little micro or, demigod. You have ultimate power, slightly below the mods of course, you can delete this shit like nobody’s business if you want. It’s like wiping out an ant hill with insecticide. Extremely satisfying especially realizing that you just destroyed an entire civilization.

It’s thrilling.

So, nuke it if you wanna, it’ll just give everyone something to bitch about as well which can be an exciting activity all on its own. All on The Falfiles.

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I think the fuckery in the market place and low post count individuals are a threat to democracy.

And OP, don't you dare delete this thread as I have made an on topic reply that is worthwhile and should be preserved forever. As as matter of fact, I may just copyright this thread and only credit you in a minor, foot notey sort of way.

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I think the fuckery in the market place and low post count individuals are a threat to democracy.

And OP, don't you dare delete this thread as I have made an on topic reply that is worthwhile and should be preserved forever. As as matter of fact, I may just copyright this thread and only credit you in a minor, foot notey sort of way.
And I for one am grateful that it did not involve sheep.

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I purposely did not involve Aussie Andy in the discussion. Thread drift is one thing, but there have to be some standards of decorum even beyond the fire light.
"Andy Aussie" and "decorum" should never be mentioned in the same post. Consider this a verbal warning.

Any reoccurrence of such uncouth behavior will result in demerits being added to your permanent record.

L Haney

Seriously Ponderin'
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
"Andy Aussie" and "decorum" should never be mentioned in the same post. Consider this a verbal warning.

Any reoccurrence of such uncouth behavior will result in demerits being added to your permanent record.
Sadly, him being my brother of another mother (just like you) I find myself in a difficult position, did I have fucks to give. Fortunately, possessing no fucks but having a shitload of affinity for my wide spread brothers I rejoice in the thought that very soon members of my tribe may just have a speaking part in events to debut in short order.

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Sadly, him being my brother of another mother (just like you) I find myself in a difficult position, did I have fucks to give. Fortunately, possessing no fucks but having a shitload of affinity for my wide spread brothers I rejoice in the thought that very soon members of my tribe may just have a speaking part in events to debut in short order.
1659394457608.png

PS - I really missed you this weekend and thought of you often thoughout brother.