• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Scam alert!

GUNSRFUN

FALaholic #
Scam Alert...My GunBroker account was hacked today...M604U... They are selling guns in my account M604U today. Do not buy anything from me until this is resolved. They are requesting Zelle and PayPal plus have changed my address to Crosby TX.They already sold 2 pistols. I have tried to contact GB support and called Ammo Inc. As usual GB customer service does not exist. I cannot get into GB account because they changed my email address and password.

GUNSRFUN

FALaholic #
Yes the account link above is my Hacked Account. They have sold 2 pistols in my account that I do not own. The guys make believe address is in Crosby TX. He only wants Zelle or PayPal. A person who bought one of them called me before he USPS MOs to my NE address. He is trying to help...GB Customer Support does not exist. I have called Ammo Inc owner of GB several times with no response.

FUUN063

FALaholic #
Some time back, I got taken, too. I closed that Paypal account (secure, my a$$). They then got into my FB, then into my Ebay, Amazon and some company called Woot. I notified them all, closed my Paypal and never looked back. Cash is king, visit in person if possible on big purchases.

Leland

GUNSRFUN

FALaholic #
Update...I believe GB has finally closed my account. They contacted a buyer and told him not to send payment...only after he went "beyond the call of duty" by notifying GB first on Scam Alert. I have got all screen shots from the east coast buyer. GB customer support is nothing short of pathetic! I have tried all day ...GB has not called...not even with an email about a Scam. GB says my account email is not in their database... like a 20 year member just got vaporized. I even went to local Sheriff's Office and filed a report. Closing all electronic accounts except one email account. Thank you East coast buyer for your help!

GUNSRFUN

FALaholic #
Still no response from GB. I watched the whole scam transpire. It would still be going if the second pistol buyer won't have called me and then notified GB of the scam. After 20 years with the same account...my account was gone...owned by someone else according to GB. GB's only reply was that my email is not registered to their data base. My phone number was not hacked...the second pistol buyer called me. Did the morons at GB customer support attempt to call...No. I am still emailing their computer assisted customer support. It is very hard to believe that Ammo Inc payed 240 million for GunBroker Inc...a company with absolutely no customer support. Ammo Inc. told me today (they answered 1 call out of 20) that GB customer support was still a work in progress. How many years is this going to take?

LKY_13

Sig Sauer Me
Contributor
FALaholic #
GB needs to add a two step verification, like 5 years ago... and a CS department.
So many scams that appear to be legit at first and even after a scrupulous examination. Be careful out there.

GUNSRFUN

FALaholic #
Still no account. For the 10th time, I used forgot password option.. I was able to change it. Logged in ...says account compromised, inactive and account under review. I have mentioned changing userid and transfer feedback, but no response. Even left phone number that's been the same for 2 decades...they have never called. Pathetic customer support!