• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

rolled the dice on a Turkish shotgun

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
man I hate slow shippers and “stores” that don’t tell you the truth of “in stock conditions”.. looking like Gundock may be one of those.

Buds said mine was “special order “but it shipped in 2 days.

I’m thinking maybe I should buy “spare set” of wood. It’s so damn cheap and nice..
the handguards are pretty thin and like Fal handguards I’m afraid they’ll break eventually.

If you have room to store spare parts, the price for the spares is right.

You should always be able to get your money back out of an unused set of spares, and maybe then-some.

You know they will make changes, or all of it will be illegal to import. Then this stuff will be obsolete and unobtainium.

I'm just getting too old and decrepit to store much more stuff for the future. I think I've got a little bit of "future" left. But way things are going, I'm thinking it doesn't look like I won the "future" lottery. Most of my people didn't make it a whole lot further than I've already made it. Especially not in good shape.

If I bust the handguards on the one I'm supposed to get - assuming I EVER get it, I have a real good supply of JB-Weld. And I know how to use it. Dremel-down the excess. Its just a Turk-nelli shotty anyway. Unless it breaks the first two or three times to the range, chances it will remain intact until its a problem for "the next guy" are pretty good. I got a case of buckshot and a case of slugs. If I get halfway through either of those without being (even more) crippled, it will be a good day.

I bought a 750 of Jack Daniels "for the future" or Christmas present "for the house." Then I realized we already had one that was nearly full. I can't find shit around here since we moved in 2020. I end up just buying another rather than look for the one we already got. Its a good plan until you run out of money. I stashed the new one "for the house" over here in the basement. Cracked into it the other day. Think I'll hit one more time for good measure now. Yeah, I know Jack Daniels went all troon and faggot. Its a shame. They got a real good recipe.

ByronF

FALaholic #
Maybe cancel the order and get one somewhere else? You're gonna be hot when everyone's prices go up then they cancel your order for you.

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
You mean Guam? :ROFLMAO:
I actually did have a package I sold on eBay go to Guam.

"Airsoft" Counterfeit Magpul UBR buttstock I originally bought to cannibalize for the cheekpiece. Except it was out of spec, so I just re-sold the whole thing with full disclosure. Spent about a week in Guam on the way to some shithole in California.

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
You know any day now that adding two extra shots to a ghetto blaster gonna be a felony.

So this only happening in MINECRAFT.

Fuck you federal globalist cocksuckers.
Burn 🔥 in hell tyrant bitches.

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
The barrel fits very tight into the receiver.
Had to use half a clothespin as a driving-wedge and a two-pound hammer to knock the barrel loose.
Getting it back together requires that you pay fucking attention. Otherwise, you can get the two halves of the forend caught between the fore or aft flanges while you're beating the barrel back into the fully seated position. That's a good way to damage the handguards. Pay fucking attention or you might split the wood before you even get to shoot it.
The barrel fit will probably loosen up a little bit with use.

I left the snap-ring restrictor in the factory position in the magazine tube for now.

I want to give it a chance to operate with the factory tube-spring and the un-altered tube-spring tension.
Folks say you can run the +2 STENDO with the original spring. We'll find out about that in due course.

Damn, my right arm hurts like a mofo just jacking around with this thing in the basement.
I hope I can at least get on the path for a diagnosis at the doc office Monday.
We gotta watch the grandson Saturday and Sunday. So no range trip in the cold this weekend.

The appearance is improved for sure now that the ribbed-for-your-pleasure thing is gone.
The wood gives a very BAR(ish) vibe.
Really glad I didn't get the plastics.

Guess I'll pack the ribbed-for-your-pleasure dildo in a ziplock full of Astro-Glyde. For posteriorty.

*************************************************************************************************

MAC 1014 - right side.jpg
*************************************************************************************************
MAC 1014 - left side.jpg

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
The 1014 comes with a rubber protector for the cock-knob.

Fits tight enough you can leave it on the knob during firing if you want.

………….……………………………..

IMG_2220.jpeg

………….……………………………..

IMG_2221.jpeg

………….……………………………..

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
Front sight has hash-marks.

Looks like the dovetailed top portion is pinned/swaged to the bottom portion. Or maybe that’s some sort of nut under there. Hope I don’t have to mess with it. Looks crude.

Rear sight has proper slotted left/right adjustment screws that accommodate a normal flat-head screwdriver.

IMG_2223.jpeg

………….……………………………..

IMG_2222.jpeg