• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Replaced my F250 today

Cessnapilot89

Contributor
FALaholic #
I got taken out by an air tug split rim when I was 19. Been terrified of tyres since.

Went to Norfolk Nebraska Sunday and got a few more tyres to put on today. This marks day 9 of daily driving a deuce.

So far I have fixed the coolant temp sender, new wiper blades, fixed wheels and diagnosed the malfunctioning heater. As well as gotten many dirty looks at the school drop off line from soccer moms in their "eco friendly " trucks. And one severely sprained bicep from where I fell trying to lift a wheel into the bed and let go with one hand and not the other. Driving a deuce with one arm is not easy.

12v71

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Had one of these monsters from 94-08 to pull semitrailers off road, what a fragile pos. On the good side it had only 2300 miles and cost me 2 grand at an auction. The clutch was a weak point if you didn't understand the Mack CL50 adjustments.
images.jpeg.jpg

Also had a 5 ton (M923?) Thad did the job just as well with less trouble.