• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Remington 11-87P ex-police for $500

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #

sniper4life1

FALaholic #
I've been eyeing them for few weeks but the condition is beat to hell. Pics show missing parts. I haven't completely ruled them out but bidding on better condition guns right now.

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I’m kinda waiting for Zach to offer up another of his ex-police sales of Remington 870 Wingmasters & police magnums. I’ve bought several pretty nice ones from him in the past at super fair prices.

HR

K. Funk

Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
We have gotten several 870's and 11-87's in at the auction. Most are beat to crap. but sold for top dollar at the height of the panic. I'll take those $180 870's from Zach any day!! The one I got is like new. Should have bought many more.

krf

alphadog58

FALaholic #
I bought a 870 Magnum from a PD in my area five years ago. They had a few that they were flogging so they could by some shorty ARs. Built in 1989 like new condition, $150. Added a mag extension, good to go. Lives on my boat for protection from pirates...
Larry

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
I got my 870 Magnum from my agency when they decided to replace them on the street with AR's. Paid $150 for it. 18¾" cylinder bore with mag extension (+3), SpeedFeed stock, and ghost ring sights. Obtained for the Police Corps program and issued to me after two years. Less than 250 rounds through it. Now protects the home. Was also trying to buy one of our stainless Mossberg Marine M500's but let another officer without any shotty to have it.

Poorly maintained/kept 11-87's almost always have issues (mostly corrosion) with the gas system and takes almost a complete rebuild to get them running right again. For me, if it isn't pristine, no joy. JMHO