• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Recoil spring assembly

Abacab

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
There was a DR300 recoil spring assembly on apex for a bit that I passed on because I didn't think it would work in my K2.

Anyone ever seen the entire assembly for sale? Need one.

Icer

FALaholic #
DR-300 specific parts like bolts or barrels are obviously tough to find but many are exactly the same as DR-200 parts.
The guide rod is probably the same but I wouldn't be surprised if the spring was different...heavier possibly to counteract the greater recoil of the 7.62x39mm round.
Best bet would be to keep a very close eye on Gunbroker and grab one from a rifle that is being parted out. This happens occasionally when someone has a 7.62 bolt break a lug which can't be replaced thus rendering the rifle useless.

QAA

FALaholic #
DR-300 specific parts like bolts or barrels are obviously tough to find but many are exactly the same as DR-200 parts.
The guide rod is probably the same but I wouldn't be surprised if the spring was different...heavier possibly to counteract the greater recoil of the 7.62x39mm round.
Best bet would be to keep a very close eye on Gunbroker and grab one from a rifle that is being parted out. This happens occasionally when someone has a 7.62 bolt break a lug which can't be replaced thus rendering the rifle useless.
Do the 5.56 bolts exist anywhere?

Icer

FALaholic #
Do the 5.56 bolts exist anywhere?
Sure...they just happen to be in functioning guns and aren't for sale. ;)
I don't believe any significant number of replacement bolts or other Daewoo parts were ever imported and I've never heard of anyone hoarding Daewoo bolts that might someday find their way on to the market.

Abacab

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Sure...they just happen to be in functioning guns and aren't for sale. ;)
I don't believe any significant number of replacement bolts or other Daewoo parts were ever imported and I've never heard of anyone hoarding Daewoo bolts that might someday find their way on to the market.
I think the only hoard was sold to apex a few years ago.

Icer

FALaholic #
I think the only hoard was sold to apex a few years ago.
Yep...and it was a pretty underwhelming hoard at that point. No bolts, bolt carriers, or other hard to find parts in the mix.
Of course I still grabbed a few random spares for myself from that collection... :cool: