• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

SOLD: Pre-Ban Steyr Maadi $3425 shipped

Norincod853

FALaholic #
For sale today I have a pre-ban Steyr Maadi. 1 of about 2000 imported. Serial number S000560. All matching as shown. Great bore. Unfortunately it has been parkerized and is missing the original Egyptian furniture. I usually see these being $4500. My price is $3985 shipped. I accept credit/debit plus 3%, zelle, and priority mail sent only usps money orders and cashiers checks. Crossposted

Attachments:

Marlin781

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Love Maadi's. Wish I never sold the Steyr preban one I had but I like to shoot all my rifles and I couldn't bring myself to shoot it as it was mint condition with that beautiful original blue finish. Shame somebody refinished this one but it is still a very cool and high quality AKM. GLWS.

Norincod853

FALaholic #
Love Maadi's. Wish I never sold the Steyr preban one I had but I like to shoot all my rifles and I couldn't bring myself to shoot it as it was mint condition with that beautiful original blue finish. Shame somebody refinished this one but it is still a very cool and high quality AKM. GLWS.
Fortunately they were paint over parkerized to begin with so half the work is already done