• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Prayer Request

Sampson1986

Renegade
Contributor
FALaholic #
My sister is very ill and the medical establishment keeps jerking her around, delaying surgery.

My family and I’d would be very pleased if anybody could ask The Big Guy Upstairs for a resolution. I’m afraid that the NY medical establishment is going to screw around and things are going to go from bad to worse.

Much appreciated Fellas.

-Kristopher

Sampson1986

Renegade
Contributor
FALaholic #
God bless you guys. Thank you to all.

Just got off the phone with Mom. They got my sis moved to a hospital room and are scheduled to do surgery tomorrow sometime, barring any surprises. Hoping for good news tomorrow.

Thanks again FAL-ers. You guys are the best. 😀

J. Armstrong

Minister of Amusement
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
My sister is very ill and the medical establishment keeps jerking her around, delaying surgery.

My family and I’d would be very pleased if anybody could ask The Big Guy Upstairs for a resolution. I’m afraid that the NY medical establishment is going to screw around and things are going to go from bad to worse.

Much appreciated Fellas.

-Kristopher
Prayers and good wishes out to your Sis and your family. Hoping there is a quick and favorable outcome ! Hang tough, tell your Sis we are rooting for her !

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
"Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the Lord delivers them in times of trouble. The Lord protects and preserves them— they are counted among the blessed in the land— he does not give them over to the desire of their foes. The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness."

Prayers inbound....