• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Posting pic's in Conversation/PM?

VHart51

FALaholic #
As the posted : I don't know how to post pic's to a person on the Conversation/PM. I seen tye attach files on tye regular post, but don't see the same on the Conversation/PM page. Thx Guys.

Armsdad

FALaholic #
I can't post pics in pm either. It may have somthin to do with being a paying member. I tried to pay a few times but it was paypal and I don't have paypal since they terminated my account for buying gun parts from ebay.. I will never have paypal and tell others to get rid of it. Because they also froze my account and I couldn't get to the money in it. Beware of paypal.

easttex

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Pretty sure that icon is for links where a picture is parked, imgur or photobucket etc.
Screenshot_20240212_163213_Samsung Internet.jpg

The above is in "upload" mode. You may drag a photo over if on a computer with a mouse or click on the (Or click here) icon to open your photo gallery and import a photo to upload.

Click on the figure-eight looking icon to switch to photo link mode. That'll open up a box where you paste the link to where ever the photo resides on the Internet to share it.

Once either action is done, you'll see a photo in your forum post. Then click the Post Reply button.

Archilochus

FALaholic #
It might work like that for a contributor but not for a non contributor.
Yup - I just did a test (non-contributor). I can add a picture via a link to a picture host like imgur/etc, but can not upload directly for my computer. So if you're not a paid member, just upload your pics somewhere else first, then link to them.

Marlin781

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
It works if you are a contributor. I contributed using a credit card last year but the system didn't recognize me as a contributor until WEG helped out and did it manually for me a couple months ago. It has been an ongoing technical issue apparently.