• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Post up sale prices here for anything AR! LPK on sale for 32.49 each

BW

FALaholic #
Not AR but on that PA sales thing....found the ALG enhanced lightening bow AK triggers for 90 bucks.....been sales on em for 103 at the lowest occasionally.....had to have 2 of 'em.....Gieselle is their parent Co & and they are excellent over stock spec....

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
Not AR but on that PA sales thing....found the ALG enhanced lightening bow AK triggers for 90 bucks.....been sales on em for 103 at the lowest occasionally.....had to have 2 of 'em.....Gieselle is their parent Co & and they are excellent over stock spec....
Someone said the Gieselle triggers were MIM while the larues were not. Can anyone confirm?

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Apex wants to get rid of their stock of steel CETME L magazines. Supposedly works in AR15 but BHO will not work with the included follower. No idea if a Magpul follower will work in these.
CETME Model L / AR-15 Magazine, 30rd Steel, 5.56 NATO, *Very Good* (apexgunparts.com)

Damn, used to be, green followers and new springs were cheap,,,,like 2 bucks per set from CDNN, not any more.

Did find green followers for .75 cents a throw...in stock

8 buck steel mags might be worth their weight in gold if these gun grabbers get their way.

Their APEX video said these would work..........

brunop

Refresh Key Masher
Staff member
Platinum Contributor
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Someone said the Gieselle triggers were MIM while the larues were not. Can anyone confirm?
I sincerely doubt Giessele triggers are MIM, but I don't know anything besides that I have several.

LaRue triggers are S7 tool steel.

JDK15

FALaholic #
Geissele triggers and most of the hammers are cast tool steel, not MIM. Broken parts are extremely rare if that’s what you are worried about. All of the Geissele branded triggers have wire EDM cut sear surfaces and the ALG mil spec and AK triggers are milled sears.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
J and G sales has some decent stuff

69.00 for the romero

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
Geissele triggers and most of the hammers are cast tool steel, not MIM. Broken parts are extremely rare if that’s what you are worried about. All of the Geissele branded triggers have wire EDM cut sear surfaces and the ALG mil spec and AK triggers are milled sears.
Good to know because I found reply in an old thread at the m4carbine site that claimed they did use MIM

JDK15

FALaholic #
If I’m reading that post correctly Bill is saying they are investment cast. The manufacturing process has been updated and improved significantly since 2007 but they are still made from castings. I wish we would do a FAL trigger but I don’t think there is enough of a market for them.

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
Geissele G2S for $90

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Geissele G2S for $90
Those are nice!