• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Post on this thread if you are an active member.

How long have you been a member of the Falfiles?

• 2 years or less

Votes: 102 16.1%
  • 2 to 4 years

Votes: 91 14.4%
  • 4 to 6 years

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • More than 6 years

Votes: 360 56.9%

• Total voters

Archilochus

FALaholic #
Damn - if I was asked how long it's been, would have said 3, maybe 4 years. Just checked, and it's 9! o_O The time sure does go ripping by. 🕙
Originally signed up to learn enough about the FAL to machine the receiver for this thing (and stayed for the 'memes' :ROFLMAO:) ...

fal-1.jpg

So, a "thank you" to everyone for sharing all the technical knowledge, and the .... other stuff too. 🍻

Last edited:

machinegunner

FALaholic #
Feels like 3-4 years but got corrected when I told someone that. Only forum I frequented as much as this was militaryfirearm.com which is now long gone. There was always much more activity and discussion here but I enjoyed the ghost stories and jokes threads over there. This forum by far has the best moderators. not open to everyone like arf and akfiles and not too strict like 1919 and wg. I understand wg being like that as it is a more technical forum but would like a bit more activity over there. Also, are you really truly active if you've never had a fight with gp ;) ?