• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Post on this thread if you are an active member.

How long have you been a member of the Falfiles?

• 2 years or less

Votes: 102 16.1%
  • 2 to 4 years

Votes: 91 14.4%
  • 4 to 6 years

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • More than 6 years

Votes: 360 56.9%

• Total voters

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
There's a name I haven't heard in years. Anyone remember how many pages the Monkeepipe thread went before it's demise?
Quick search shows mention of USS MONKEYPIPE back in 2003. Later there is a reference to USS MONKYPIPE II in 2005. Following that, a couple years later there are mentions of USS MONKEYPIPE III. Not sure if they are separate threads or a newer version of the old thread. Wasn't around for the Blue Board so not sure if MONKKEYPIPE was on it or not.

rotty

FALaholic #
This place is a ghost town compared to what it used to be.
I want to see how many different people actually frequent the Falfiles now.
So reply on this thread if you are reading this!

Oh and I know the title is kinda funny.... of course you wouldn't even see this thread if you weren't an active member 👅 😉
here

TNAndy

Computer Geek
FALaholic #
I check the boards, especially this one, a few times each week.

What's ironic is I don't think the OP is here any more after Moses Mags went kaput. Or am I wrong?

MACV

FALaholic #
Wow there are a lot of names from the past in this thread. Firestarter, Temp, Muggzy, Hughjass, Brownknees, One Hand, Didn’t see KOAM. Wonder what happened to these guys and gal?

Last edited:

Nobody

FALaholic #
I agree with 60cpt. Sometimes one gets caught up in life. That which you intend to do never gets done. Getting on this site and reading has always been great. I thought I would have more time as I have gotten older, but it seems the opposite is true.

JAVIER

Contributor
FALaholic #
still hanging in here.... 2024.
I do miss the good ol' days tho.... good prices, plenty of inventory and every one was happy buying good deals...