• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

People keep crashing into the bridge abutment near my house

W.E.G.

FAL Files Administrator
FALaholic #
Well,…

They did it again.

Part of the car remains impaled after a couple weeks. Looks like a fender or a door panel. I’ll try to get a picture

Invictus77

1C16:13 - J1:9
Staff member
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
My ex-wife grew up in a house on the top of a "T" intersection. Some time as a kid, jr high age I think, a car blasted straight through the stop sign and drove into her bedroom, missing her bed by just a few feet. In hindsight, I think it is notable that her parents never put up a barrier or anything to help prevent recurrence. Perhaps they were like I was later and after a few years with her had grown tired of her shit????

Jarhead504

FALaholic #
I call em Vulva as well. Seems appropriate.

HR
I like that. I gonna use it from now on.

TST: After Hurricane Katrina, I got a job putting in FEMA trailers as the place where I worked got 9' of water and was out of commission for a long time. I used to communicate with my bosses via cell-phone, but we were not allowed to use them while driving- you could get fired immediately. They were used to the "not answering" as long as you pulled over as soon as you could do so safely and call them within a few minutes.

Once, one of my bosses called as I was working a trailer at a site and gave me information to report somewhere else. After acknowledging this, I told him he called me right before I was going to call the police and report a "felony in action" and had to call as soon as I hung up with him. He got all excited and shouted "What's going on?". "Yeah", I said. "There's a young woman riding around on her bicycle and I was going to report her for Pedalin' Pussy ".

When we would meet up after hours at the local watering-hole down the street from the Hampton Hotel where FEMA and Shaw had set up "headquarters" , I was always offered beers and such, although I don't drink, especially if I have to drive. Them ole' country boys never worked with someone like Jarhead.

Jarhead