• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

PA50 Canvas Holsters Available

Combloc

FALaholic #
Hey guys, just a heads up to let you know that Liberty Tree has some (I don't know how many) of the canvas holsters available for your French buddy. They list them as "good used condition" but what they sent me appears to be unissued:

All of the stitching is tight and the metal bits show no signs of corrosion whatsoever. The closure loop still has almost 100% of its black paint present too:

And the best part of all is that it only smells like canvas...no mildew smell!

I have no connection to Liberty Tree Collectors whatsoever. I'm just passing along the information for those of you looking for one. Their price is $42.00. Not cheap, but if they're all as nice as the one I received, well worth the money in my opinion.

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
I have used Liberty Tree before and have always had good results. The also carry some odd FAL parts, so make sure you look in their FAL section. They seem to have a lot of Brit surplus and rifle stuff. Got several needed parts for my SMLE's.