• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Number 10 cans of Auguson Farm banana chips.

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I got 4 cans just to up my supply of fruit/vegetable stores. I like bananas. Are these any good to the taste?

I read they're dehydrated, not free dried after the fact, so only 10 year storage life instead of 30?

ByronF

FALaholic #
Pretty well stocked on beans and rice dry goods. For whatever reason I never stocked pasta. So got busy on Mylar bagging some elbow and spaghetti. A gallon stand-up bag will hold about 4.5# of elbow mac or 6# or spaghetti.

Don't neglect the spices, marinades, salt, sugar, vinegar, oil, crisco, baking soda/powder, etc.

Dammit. If not for fucking Communists in our government we could be on a bass fishing forum talking about lures and such instead of wrapping up our spare time and treasure preparing for bullshit that need not ever happen. I hate communists. Did you know that?

TenTea

Contributor
FALaholic #
Ours came today.
Scary, Amazon emailed me a picture of our front stoop showing the delivered package sitting there! :oops:
Fricken Bezos fuelled surveillance state!
We've had an easier time dealing with the LDS folks.