• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Number 10 cans of Auguson Farm banana chips.

meltblown

Social Influencer for the Feds
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
A friend of mine follows the pricing. He says it changes all the time and there are deals if you watch.

base704

Vampire Pilot
Contributor
FALaholic #
So. . . Eveyone hates Amazon.
And yet they continue to buy shit from Amazon.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Hypocrites.

Last edited:

meltblown

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Yea and banana bread.
How do you do that say if your going to make something from preps? One could live off of it for a few days. I notice a lot of people getting rice for preps. That would be fine for the wife, but I doubt I have eaten 50lbs of rice my entire life.

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
How do you do that say if your going to make something from preps? One could live off of it for a few days. I notice a lot of people getting rice for preps. That would be fine for the wife, but I doubt I have eaten 50lbs of rice my entire life.
You have to get creative I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️. I have a bunch of hard wheat store away. I don’t plan on just eating boiled wheat berries…
I wanna grind them into the grain and flour.

meltblown

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
You have to get creative I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️. I have a bunch of hard wheat store away. I don’t plan on just eating boiled wheat berries…
I wanna grind them into the grain and flour.
Friend of mine I mentioned is trying tortillas. I need to store up some Martha White with cornmeal with Hot Rize. Guess what? You can't find it here and have to order of the site. Well their distribution is Amazook. My problem is that I do not know how to make cornbread stuff without it. I got it from my mother. She always said just get the Hot Rize and save yourself the trouble. She could probably tell the amount of baking powder etc to use if she were still alive.

meltblown

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I've bought some in the past. Gonna pass this time since this sale pops up fairly often. Plus, these are dehydrated and not freeze dried not that it matters too much.
I'm gonna get a case of Tang. That's what all the cool kids lived off of back in the day. It can last you all the way to the moon and back dude. That and a case of Little Debbie peanut butter bars

SmokeEater2

Contributor
FALaholic #
Thanks for the heads up! We buy a lot of the AF stuff when it's on sale and use quite a bit of it on a regular basis.

The banana chips go good in a bowl of cereal or oatmeal and they're not a bad snack as well.

Amazon usually has a couple of varieties of the AF cans on sale daily from 10-49% off.