• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

NotaGlock: PSA Dagger - Any First-Hand Experience?

TerryN

FALaholic #
There's a 65+ page thread on Glock Talk about these, but I don't see myself reading all of that to get a consensus. Has anyone here bought and shot one? Hopefully fairly extensively. I did get a sense that they have had their issues, when I did read the last few pages of the thread on GT. There were multiple references to warranty-replacement barrels, but that issue seems to have been resolved. It also seems like several folks are either just buying PSA's slides and using other manufacturer's frames/receivers. I'm thinking that if they're reliable, for the price that PSA is getting for them, they might be worth buying one or more and setting them aside.

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
A few months ago PSA ran a sale with the dagger and an AR carbine for $700 shipped, so I bought the pair. Striker fire is not my thing, but I thought the Dagger would make a good cheap pistol to keep in the Jeep. When I got it, I disassembled & lubed it, then ran most of 100 rounds through it. It hit steel plates fine when I did my part and I don't recall any operational hiccups. I know that is a very limited review, but it seems to work for my own purpose.

SPEEDGUNNER

Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I bought a Dagger slide to put on a G19 frame (purchased from 308shooter here) and it works. I bought a Dagger frame to put on a custom G19 Strike 80 slide and it works. I bought a complete Dagger pistol with suppressor height sights and it works. I have a bigger Dagger on the way and I am hoping it works too. Between the PSA Daggers and the Shadow Systems 920 offerings, who need a Glock??

lpcullen

FALaholic #
I think I like mine better than my Glock 19. It's tan like the new Sigs. They were running a deal a couple of months ago. I bought the frame and slide assembly separately (no magazine) and they threw in a free AR lower and free shipping. I think I saved about forty bucks. I have Glock mags running out my ears so no biggie there.
Shoots great! I did grind off the finger bump on the front if the grip. It just didn't feel right.

Last edited:

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I’ve only put about 300 rounds through mine but it runs fine and it’s plenty accurate. The only trouble with it thus far has been trying to find a grip plug that fits it. Otherwise, I’m digging mine just fine. Even with the little bump thing on the grip front.

raubvogel

Contributor
FALaholic #
I think I like mine better than my Glock 19. It's tan like the new Sigs. They were running a deal a couple of months ago. I bought the frame and slide assembly separately (no magazine) and they threw in a free AR lower and free shipping. I think I saved about forty bucks. I have Glock mags running out my ears so no biggie there.
Shoots great! I did grind off the finger bump on the front if the grip. It just didn't feel right.
You mean this:

lpcullen

FALaholic #
My lower wasn't a blem and the Dagger frame was FDE. But yes that was the deal. The Dagger slide assembly was $159.99 and also free shipping. Seemed like a bargain.

TerryN

FALaholic #
Please elaborate, First Ive heard that reference/turn of phrase.

Thanks
Pig nose is a condition caused when the front portion if the grip frame doesn't form properly. It is raised up slightly in the front, and looks rather unsightly. It typically doesn't affect function. Run an image search, and you'll find plenty of pix on the Interwebz.

LYCAN

FALaholic #
Pig nose is a condition caused when the front portion if the grip frame doesn't form properly. It is raised up slightly in the front, and looks rather unsightly. It typically doesn't affect function. Run an image search, and you'll find plenty of pix on the Interwebz.
Thanks dude, appreciate it'

AliYahu

FALaholic #
I bought one second-hand, the only complaint I have is the extended mag release the arthritic previous owner installed. I put a few rounds through it, worked fine for me.
I did buy several genuine Glock magazines for it.

Eli