• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Non-Covid Ivermectin use

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I managed to get a prescription of Ivermectin back in the beginning of the psyop when it was first coming out that it was an effective treatment and never had to use it. A couple of weeks ago I happened to look at the package and noticed that it was due to expire this month, so as I was raised not to be wasteful I went ahead and took it using the treatment protocol listed in the prescription. Today is the beginning of the third week since starting and and I feel better than I have since I was 20.

I mean, I can’t even begin to describe how much better, I can remember things, do math in my head like I used to be able to, Slept all night, every night, without getting up because it hurt so bad I couldn’t stay laying down any longer, I can see better, like I can look at my analog wrist watch laying on my nightstand from the wife’s side of the bed and see what time it is. My hearing is even better, the fucking locusts are gone replaced by a light ring. Definitely not perfect but no fucking locusts so I won’t bitch. My son made the comment last night that I don’t make the old man noises when I get up anymore. And the list goes on. I’m not saying it is a cure for anything, just telling my personal experience. The only downside I have found is, it’s really making me want a beer and a cigarette for some reason, I quit drinking 16 years ago and quit smoking 2 or 3 years back, so no idea whats up with that. But damn I feel good, good enough I‘m back to working 12 hr days without being dead tired at the end of them, this morning will be the 8th straight day of 12 + hour days.

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
What dosage are you taking daily? I may try the same amount of horse paste for a couple of weeks. Over the last couple of years if I felt something coming on, I would take some and haven't been sick except the allergy stuff

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
The prescription dosage is 18mg daily for 7 days. I weight 200lbs if that helps figuring the dosage. On about the 2nd day you’re going to feel like shit all day but it’s over by the next day.

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Are you taking it for 7 days and then stopping? I see you are saying 3 weeks and am confused.

I see the 18 mg is about the same dosage on the tube for a 200 lb horse. I entire tube is 1250 lbs of treatment

Andy2205

FALaholic #
Yeah, maybe you had worms? Intestinal worms will sap your energy... Have you checked your poop?
Larry
Pretty sure I'm good. My wife has a hook up with the local Asian pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Ivermectin over the counter, with a wink, nod and cash in hand.

Butt thanks for asking. <<<< see more sarcastic wit

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Are you taking it for 7 days and then stopping? I see you are saying 3 weeks and am confused.

I see the 18 mg is about the same dosage on the tube for a 200 lb horse. I entire tube is 1250 lbs of treatment

Mg not ml. Took it for the prescribed course 3 weeks ago, it’s been 2 weeks since I was done.

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Mg not ml. Took it for the prescribed course 3 weeks ago, it’s been 2 weeks since I was done.
Dude, Can we speak English here? Did you take it for 1 week? What is the prescribed course? 1 tube is enough for a 1250 lb horse. That tube is basically 7 days of 18mg per day.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Ya most likely got rid of some bug that was bothering you.
Reason you're feeling better.
A dose every six months or so, might not be a bad idea,,,
Most folks live at peace with their bugs hitchhiking in them, but some don't.
Kinda like visiting Mexico,,,,some folks become deathly ill, some it don't bother at all..

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
The prescription was for 6 3mg tablets a day so 18 mg a day. I just talked to a buddy who did is trying it with the injectable liquid, but not injecting it, he's just putting it in a glass of water and drinking it. He says he's using 1.8 ml a day this is his 3rd day and called to tell me I was right about the feeling like shit part. I have no idea how good he is at math though.

It makes you feel good enough at the end of the day that you can do something about, it not just fall asleep when you sit down, doesn't make your pecker hard though.

I've been fucked up since the Va tried to kill me 10 years ago and finally feel like my old self again.

Last edited:

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Last edited:

SpringerXD

FALaholic #
I still haven't seen dosing information for the horse paste that I trust. Depending on my math skills isn't something I want to let my health be dependent upon. I've seen the dosing charts per body weight, but I wish someone would make a chart that says, "You weigh ________, take __ notches of the paste." Nice and simple.

Instead, it's body weight multiplied by pi over the cosine of the tangent times the phase of the moon.

It's now been approved for over-the-counter sale in my state, and if the powers that be will get off their asses and actually make it available, I'm all over it.

C-ya

One day at a time...
Contributor
FALaholic #
@SpringerXD , my formula isn't terrible, but you need an accurate balance to measure it. I don't trust the notches. This is for the 1.87% paste.

486.4 mg / 100 lbs for the adult dose of 91 mcg/lb
324 mg / 100 lbs for child dose of 61 mcg/lb

Use ratio proportions to determine the amount to use. I weigh 165 #. 165 * 486.4 / 100 = 802.56 mg of paste. I'm sure 800 mg would do the job.