• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

No more fish antibiotics for your little friends.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
@W.E.G.

YH is right, you can make the bacteria worse by using the wrong antibiotic or under-treating it.

Seriously, go to med express next time.

All of this stuff should be emergency use only.

If there comes a time, when its broken out for use, hopefully trained medical folks are present.

Reality, a whole lot of people can't afford medical care today, so there is that.

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
All of this stuff should be emergency use only.

If there comes a time, when its broken out for use, hopefully trained medical folks are present.

Reality, a whole lot of people can't afford medical care today, so there is that.
This is true, but it's still not prudent to treat yourself if the grid is up, especially in terms of antibiotic use and meds from India... I know you know the same illness might be treated with different antibiotics in different locales and hospitals type bacteria to know the best treatment options.

My guess is, WEG's monthly ammo and firearm allotment could pay for him to have brain surgery... and even have money left over to buy new chaps.

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Just to be clear, if you need to treat your aquarium fish, I think Allivet is still GTG. But IDK, I was a pre-existing customer.

Not cheap, but weighing the cost of the vet visit for the script might make it worth it.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
This is true, but it's still not prudent to treat yourself if the grid is up, especially in terms of antibiotic use and meds from India... I know you know the same illness might be treated with different antibiotics in different locales and hospitals type bacteria to know the best treatment options.

My guess is, WEG's monthly ammo and firearm allotment could pay for him to have brain surgery... and even have money left over to buy new chaps.

Its not brain surgery I'm so much worried about with Gary, with today's advanced surgical practices, its if he gets an idea about going with no chaps, and ending up with something that looks like this below.

And, has anyone actually seen Gary lately????

1703266074997.jpeg

One never knows these days!

This above could have been Joe Banger, the hairy burly truck driver a just year ago!
Just saying

EinheitElf

FALaholic #
Could you guys post up a list of what should get for my fish birds cat dog for their health and possibly mine ... I basically have tried for amoxycillin and admit to being naive on what other people meds are also used for vet pet care stuff.

Thank you,oh wise men!

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Could you guys post up a list of what should get for my fish birds cat dog for their health and possibly mine ... I basically have tried for amoxycillin and admit to being naive on what other people meds are also used for vet pet care stuff.

Thank you,oh wise men!
For educational purposes, this can tell you all you need to know about usage and dosages for people. I know you asked about your pets, but I couldn't find that site. But they use many of the same antibiotics for humans as pets.

Amoxocillin
Zithroymycin
Cephalexin
Clindomycin

etc...

I hate reading online, so printing stuff out helps me. Especially on days when the electricity goes out.

rowjimmy

Purveyor of Truth
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Its not brain surgery I'm so much worried about with Gary, with today's advanced surgical practices, its if he gets an idea about going with no chaps, and ending up with something that looks like this below.

And, has anyone actually seen Gary lately????

One never knows these days!

This above could have been Joe Banger, the hairy burly truck driver a just year ago!
Just saying

He's been posting. Crazy MF'er as aways....

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I know a lot of you guys,members, have farms,ranches,property with animals so you are way more knowledgeable than I regarding the cross over meds hence my asking.
Thanks for the above list and any other info.
Add some metronidazole to RJ's list and ya about got it all covered, the major ones.

Used a lot to treat diverticulitis which is becoming more and more pronounced here in the states along with other above listed ailments.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
If I can find a place to order this from,do I just add to cart or do I need to do a species search or ailment search?

Thanks for the additional med names yellowhand!
No, just add to the cart, no questions asked.
That link I posted will take you to the list of meds where I ordered this last load from.
Got them in today, all fresh stocks, expiration dates out a couple of years, which really does not matter, stored in the house, no heat/cold extremes, will keep for a good long time.

Jaxxas

Don't Tread On Me!
FALaholic #
I've been using these guys for several years now, have an order pending currently. No CC, Bitcoin or cash only (check). Takes about 30-40 days through customs. They won't sell you the hard stuff but BP meds and antibiotics aren't an issue. They will probably shut them down next too.